Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Summer vacation '08






Once again I have not done well with my plan to update this blog each week. Initially I was having problems uploading video to this website so I haven't been able to add the video of Amy when she first started walking - I'll keep trying though. Then I just seemed to get too busy. We left last Saturday to head to Durango, CO - Jerad, Amy, I and the 2 dogs. We took 2 days to drive there and stopped overnight in El Paso. We arrived at Grandpa Traynor and Granny Ra's on Sunday afternoon. It's certainly nice to have a break from the constant 100 degree weather in San Antonio.


On the 4th of July is a Clay family reunion and there will be about 60 people here to celebrate. Yesterday Amy helped Jerad mow the lawn using the ride-on lawn mower and she loves playing with all the puppies here. Poor Buka didn't have such a good time on Tuesday when she thought "playing" with the horses would be fun only to find out when they kick you in the mouth it hurts! Yesterday I went shopping with Donna-Ra and she bought Amy a pair of pink cowgirl boots. They are a little big right now but she will grow into them.

No comments:

Port Aransas 05/09