Sunday, March 15, 2009

Caitlyn turns 5 months old



Once again I have been slack and didn't update the blog last weekend....sorry about that. Well as you can see in the photo Caitlyn is getting ready for Easter early and has had some photos taken of her reaching her 5 month milestone. She of course rolls over now, seems to really like music (just like her sister) as she kicks her legs and "dances" whenever we play particular tunes. She is also a lot more vocal than Amy was and really gets some loud high pitched laughs going at times. It is really cute watching Amy play with Caitlyn and Caitlyn will reach out to grab Amy and just giggle and giggle.

It was an exciting week this week as a friend of ours from Charlottesville was in town for the week attending a conference. We picked Joanne up last Sunday night and took her to the hotel and then she stayed with us on Friday night and got to spend time with the girls. Hopefully she traveled home safely yesterday. It was great catching up with her and learning about her new job and how people are doing back East. After I dropped Joanne back at the airport yesterday I finally went and used some of my gift card at Spa d' Sante and had a dead sea salt body scrub. It was pretty good - I'd never had that treatment before. They mixed the salt scrub with tea tree oil and man I must have had a lot of dead skin to remove because I felt so smooth afterward. Oh and I have to get one of the Vichy showers they had - 5 shower heads at once over your whole body......pretty nice. Next time I go back I think I'll get a massage maybe with the hot rocks.

Today we are all off to Seaworld to meet Big Bird!! Luke (Amy's friend from Little Gym) and his parents asked us if we wanted to go and we thought why not. We have wanted to go to Seaworld for a long time and with the Sesame Street characters there at the moment doing their show we figured Amy would like that. I have purchased season passes for us so we can go anytime we want until the end of the year. It will be another option for Jerad and the girls during the week too.

I am also looking forward to next week, thanks to our tax refund and a bonus from work we are able to pay off the car next week. It will be sweet not having a car payment again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caitlyn is the cutest little bunny I have ever seen ! Keep the blogs coming ... G'ma Liz

TitansFan said...

One of my best spa massage experiences came about when a friend told me about the Vichy Massage Table. The spa I went to had one and needless to say it was like going the extra mile to make me feel like I got my moneys worth.

Your daughter is a cutie:)

Port Aransas 05/09