Sunday, December 23, 2007

Amy's first words

Another busy week for us as we get ready for Christmas. Jerad was quite busy during the week with various loads to Laredo. Jane was busy at work (especially trying to take care of things ready for a few days off). Mum and Barry had another fun week looking after Amy and the dogs. Saturday morning we all went to "The Little Gym" where Amy had her first class. It was a lot of fun with Jerad and I being involved in the class too. Amy did some somersaults, stood holding onto the parallel bars, bounced and played "wheelbarrow". It was a fun class and she enjoyed interacting with the other babies. We have enrolled her in the Winter/Spring Semester that starts at the end of January.

Mum, Barry and I went out this morning to grab a few last minute groceries and we bought an ice cream cake from Cold Stone Creamery to have for dessert on Christmas Day (Caramel Nut Nirvana). Traynor stopped in today as he has another load going to SC. Traynor and I went to the movies to see "I am Legend" while Jerad went to the bar for a drink - Mum and Barry stayed home and went for a walk with Amy. Today was very exciting............Amy actually said "ba ba ba"! It was very unexpected as we were sitting at the dinner table. I was starting to get worried that she wasn't going to talk, but our little girl is finally making her first word sounds.

Well I have the video camera all ready for Christmas morning so I just then need to work out how to download the video onto here. I'm sure I'll work it out :-)

No comments:

Port Aransas 05/09