Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bikini Babe



The weeks seem to be flying by. I had an uneventful trip to Boston (well actually Framingham) in the middle of the week. There were some delays on the trip up so I had an extra 5 hours to kill. I ended up buying a book and so far am really enjoying it - The memory keeper's daughter. I probably won't get to finish it until my next trip to Boston in 3 weeks time.
While I was away the new stroller arrived so we put it together on Thursday night. Amy seemed to really enjoy riding around the kitchen and living room in it. Hopefully she'll enjoy it just as much when there is a second little person in there with her.
Well the weather is still very hot here in San Antonio and not expected to change any time soon. So yesterday I went and bought myself a maternity bikini so I could go for a swim with Amy. Don't you love the picture of her in her little swim suit scrunching her face up for the camera! My mum had sent me a birthday card with a picture of me at about the same age in my pink bikini and I guess she is right - we look similar. Amy and I also went shopping yesterday and found her the perfect little pair of red shoes to go with her dress I bought for next week when she has her 18 month photos done. I'm sure we'll see a big difference between her 12 and 18 month pictures. She also has her 18 month doctor appointment this week too. So we'll have to see how much she has grown. Nothing much else happening the rest of the week - Jerad and I are just enjoying watching the Olympics on the big screen TV. I have to say it is pretty awesome and there are so many channels to choose from here to watch the games that it is hard to decide sometimes what to be watching.

No comments:

Port Aransas 05/09