Thursday, October 9, 2008

Amy's officially a big sister!!





The last 2 weeks have gone by so quickly. I spent most of my time just doing last minute things for the baby's room and trying to get things finished up at work before I go on maternity leave. Jerad and I have also been trying to explain to Amy that her little brother or sister would be arriving soon. Grandma Liz arrived from Australia on the 4th October and is going to stay for 1 month to help us with Amy and the new baby. Amy certainly likes have Grandma Liz giving her full attention and doing whatever Amy wants to do each day! Somehow I don't think Grandma minds though :-)


Well the wait is over................on Monday night at 6:34 Amy's little sister arrived!! Caitlyn Taylor Clay was delivered by c-section and both mum and baby are doing fine. Caitlyn weighed 5lb 13oz and is 19" in length. We will be getting discharged today. I have attached 2 photos - one is of Amy kissing mummy's belly before we drove to the hospital. We'll see how excited Amy is to have Caitlyn at home vs just visiting her at the hospital. The other of course is Caitlyn. Will write more later :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! and Welcome to Caitlyn, Love Ann-Marie, Michael, Bridget, Cecilia and Stephen xxxxx

Jane, Amy and Caitlyn said...

Thanks Ann-Marie!!

Anonymous said...

I never heard the big news!!! I am soo lame for not keeping up....anyways, a BIG congrats to you guys on your latest sweetie!!!!
love ya! xoxox

Port Aransas 05/09