Monday, October 27, 2008

2 week check-up


Another busy week for our household. The picture I attached this time is Caitlyn in her crib with the doll that we bought for Amy when Caitlyn came home from hospital. The doll is bigger and heavier than Caitlyn!!
Monday was Caitlyn's 2 week check-up - she is doing just fine and had gained 1 lb (now 6lb 13oz), although this was with her diaper on and I had just fed her. So maybe she is a few ounces less. She needs to go back on the 7th November for her 1 month appointment and will get some vaccinations then. Tuesday was Amy's swimming lesson and she is doing so well. She certainly seems to be enjoying it more each week. On Wednesday the girls, Grandma Liz and Mummy went up to San Marcos to the outlet malls to buy Amy her winter wardrobe as she is outgrowing all the clothes she has. We certainly found a lot of bargains and in the process I was able to get both girls really cute matching red holiday dresses for our Christmas photos. Thursday I had a dental check-up in the morning and Friday I had a follow-up with Dr Washington. All is fine, he is happy with the healing of the incision, blood pressure is fine and I only have 3 lbs to lose to be back to pre-pregnancy weight (was already back in my jeans after 1 week!) Thank heavens for having little girls :-) I have to go back and see Dr Washington in about 4 weeks for another check-up and then that should be my doctor visits done. Saturday was of course Little Gym and then we all went down to the local park for Harvest Fest. Amy got to try on her Halloween costume for the first time and she looked so adorable. The festival itself was a bit of a disappointment but I think Amy enjoyed seeing the baby animals in the petting zoo they had set-up.

No comments:

Port Aransas 05/09